Together, Xceptor and Delta Capita aim to revolutionize post-trade operations, offering financial firms a wide range of benefits.
Xceptor, the leading data automation platform in the financial sector, and Delta Capita, a renowned global provider of managed services, technology solutions, and consulting in the financial services industry, today announced their partnership aimed at bringing significant benefits to financial institutions as they prepare for the T+1 settlement deadline.
By leveraging Xceptor's data automation platform and Delta Capita's expertise, clients can streamline their post-trade processes, reduce manual errors, and improve compliance with T+1 settlement requirements. This partnership provides financial institutions with enhanced speed and accuracy in capturing and validating Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs), simplifying trade confirmations, and facilitating efficient block allocations.
Josh Monroe, Chief Revenue Officer at Xceptor stated:
"We are thrilled to announce our partnership with Delta Capita, showcasing our commitment to delivering faster time to value for our clients. By leveraging Delta Capita's exceptional consulting and implementation expertise alongside Xceptor's platform, we are confident that our joint proposition will provide market participants with a powerful solution to simplify the complexities of post-trade processing. We aim to deliver substantial improvements through the integration, bringing scale and cost-competitive options across SSIs, confirmations, and allocations while helping our clients unlock new opportunities."
Karan Kapoor, Global Head of Regulatory and Risk Consulting at Delta Capita, added:
"Ongoing fines and penalties related to CSDR, coupled with a lack of preparation for the T+1 deadline is causing industry-wide concern. By combining Xceptor’s market-leading data and process automation platform with Delta Capita’s extensive experience of working with global investment institutions and network of industry experts, we are excited to be bringing to market a solution that will address these concerns and drive efficiency to the management of SSI infrastructures. The solution will also significantly reduce the time needed to complete multi-asset trade confirmations and block allocations, guaranteeing that financial institutions are fully compliant with CSDR and ensuring a smooth transition to T+1."
About Delta Capita
Delta Capita is a global capital markets consulting, managed services and technology provider. Delta Capita has a unique combination of experience in Financial Services and technology innovation capability. Headquartered in London with offices around the world, we work with the world’s top financial institutions to help them comply with regulations, simplify operations, reduce costs and innovate their business models and leverage leading financial technology.
Delta Capita’s offering includes:
- Consulting - Delta Capita provides a variety of consulting expertise offering a unique combination of transformation and change services, underpinned with deep expertise in data, digital and automation.
- Post Trade – Delta Capita provides a full suite of validation, settlement, and other trade lifecycle services across all asset classes.
- Client Lifecycle Management – Delta Capita provides an end-to-end service focused on managing the full client lifecycle in an efficient and effective way and improving the customer experience through a seamless integration with other processes.
- Structured Retail Products – Delta Capita's leading experts and specialist technology is used by many of the leading structured product issuers to reduce the strain on their resources and benefit from industry standards and mutualization.
- Pricing & Risk – Delta Capita provides front office solutions including multi-tenant trade capture and pricing and risk management across all asset classes.
- Resource Augmentation – Delta Capita provides consultants focused on resource augmentation for Corporate & Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Wealth Managers & Financial Markets Infrastructure.