Client onboarding has always been a highly manual process. The account opening/onboarding is time-consuming, error-prone and lacks scalability. By automating the client request capture process, including documentation management, workflow, communication and synchronisation with reference data sources and internal systems, the teams still maintain process oversight, but reduce the time it takes to onboard an account. Resulting in improved accuracy, better client experience and allow for business growth.
In this session, you will find out how you can easily:
- Capture client onboarding requests (both direct and through third party portals)
- Automate client data capture and reduce relationship manager overheads
- Automate KYC and other master account activities (within Xceptor or using existing organisational technologies)
- Create parallel task tracking at team/market or product level
- Generate and prepopulate documentation on behalf of clients, substantially reducing their effort
- Full integration with internal systems to remove any rekeying tasks