Intelligent automation is driving change in securities services firms as they adapt how they operate. Xceptor has already been successfully deployed at institutions such as BoNY Mellon, Northern Trust, Citi and State Street.
The securities services industry is typified by a fragmented web of intermediaries, technologies, jurisdictions, processes and costs that vary country by country. Against a backdrop of heightened regulation and the need for transparency, the need for overhauled and optimised processes has never been greater.
• Streamlining and improving fund onboarding processes
• Improving control during the fund migration process
• Automating multiple fund accounting activities
• Smart data: the ability to cross-reference and instantly structure relevant information
• Deploying a single platform to deal with all withholding tax processes
• Capturing data across multiple functions and automate repetitive manual tasks