We offer an intensive, two day course for expert users which ensures that delegates can configure Xceptor independently to set up new or complicated scenarios. Each delegate trains hands-on with their own dedicated instance of Xceptor. Implementation consultants who have worked on real-life Xceptor installations co-train the course.
On the first day delegates will be taken through a range of advanced input, enrichment, output and automation skills. The configuration of an Xceptor instance from business requirements will be the focus for the second day, with more advanced features from real-life scenarios included in the end-to-end exercises. On submission of an advanced example after the course, the delegate will receive their final certification.
Who Should Attend?
- Key Xceptor resources or super users for their department or organisation.
- Delegates from Data Hub Business User Training who are ready for more advanced scenarios.
- Those responsible for configuring new instances of Xceptor in their organisation.
- Setting up Xceptor for real-life business scenarios
- End-to-end configuration
- Advanced PDF manipulation
- Advanced output types
- Further function
- Regular expressions
- Duplicate handling
- Selector data format