Our core training consists of a two-day course designed to make operational users self-sufficient. The course is suitable for delivery during initial implementation or as Xceptor is rolled out to further uses and departments. Hands-on exercises form a significant part of the training supplemented with best practice from real-life implementations. Upon course completion, attendees receive a training pack containing their completed examples and a full training manual.
Who Should Attend?
- Business users who will set up and use Xceptor for their department.
- Existing users who need to extend their basic Xceptor skills.
- New super users before progressing to the Master Class.
- Excel, CSV, Fixed Width and PDF inputs
- The nine enrichment types
- CSV and Excel Output formats
- Message Processing (Automation)
- End-to-end exercises (These are tailored to the client’s specific scenario when course booked by one client)