We are pleased to announce the release of Version 4.2 of Xceptor, which, among a number of improvements, provides a step change in how customers…
How Can Xceptor Help You?
Find out what Xceptor can do to help your business
Replace repetitive tasks such as manual data transfer, enhancement and calculations with user-configured Xceptor software robots.
Create standardised workflows and enable faster process cycle times within the Xceptor platform.
Improve Operational Control
Enforce rigorous standards and act on operational insight by controlling work activities.
Compliance with relevant regulatory regimes is assured with full audit, reporting and documentation capabilities.
Lower your operating costs by automating manual processes and reducing errors.
- Xceptor can take most operational activities and codify them into business rules for automated processing.
- Manual activities are replaced by Xceptor "robots" - who can manage the full process or escalate to human staff as needed.
- Data processing errors and the process cycle time are both significantly reduced.
- Robots and rules are configured & managed by operational staff, balancing flexibility and control.
Xceptor is a scalable technology platform that offers a low total cost of ownership.
- Xceptor is a single platform that replaces multiple spreadsheet activities and custom built in-house software solutions.
- Xceptor robots can meet any increase in data volumes and complexities, requiring no additional headcount.
- Give the bottom line an instant impact by increasing visibility and pinpointing productivity gains.
Increase Operational Control
Decide how data is processed and managed.
- Achieve centralised control and workflow standardisation, coupled with local flexibility and working practices.
- Xceptor interfaces with upstream / downstream systems to facilitate increased STP.
- Accessibility to data to deliver effective customer service and client management.
- Xceptor enables operational teams to implement quick roll outs without initiating large IT projects.
- Quick deployment across multiple business functions maintains a consistent approach across the organisation.
Remove manual processes with Xceptor Robotic Processing.
- Xceptor reduces operational risk by eliminating reliance on manual re-keying for data capture, validation and enrichment.
- Xceptor enforces standard workflow processes to reduce scope for ‘off-the-books’ decision making.
- Full audit reporting functionality assures compliance with regulatory or internal checks.
- Self-documentation ensures that organisations can easily meet regulatory requirements.
We're making automation easier for you
Xceptor puts the power of automation in the hands of the experts – your operational team. With an easy-to-learn toolset and intuitive interface, Xceptor can get your automation efforts up and running quickly.
Find out the latest information from XceptorView All Updates >
Many banks are looking to consolidate the efficiency gains they have achieved in their post-trade confirmation processes by continuing to drive down process cycle time…
The McKinsey Annual Global Banking Review has highlighted digitisation as a key trend that will impact the banking sector over the next couple of years.…
Lean process improvement is a methodology that can be used to focus on making continuous improvements to any business process. The principles of lean concentrate…
In recent years, banks have undertaken major change initiatives to ensure that their post-trade processes comply with Dodd-Frank and EMIR regulations and meet T+2 settlement…
Briefing on Xceptor: Fund Services Platform for Reducing Operational Cost and Risk Xceptor is running a briefing session on our Fund Services Platform on Wednesday…
We are pleased to announce the release of Xceptor 4.1.6 on the 9th September 2016. The release focuses on adding enhancements to the security aspects…
Xceptor are pleased to announce the appointment of Mike Hickey as our new Sales Director. Mike will be responsible for driving forward new business opportunities at Xceptor,…
We are pleased to announce the release of Xceptor Version 4.1.4 on 2nd August 2016. This release includes a large and much-requested feature of drag-and-drop…
WSI are pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Morrison as Chief Delivery Officer. Tim will be responsible for all projects and assignments at WSI,…
WSI are pleased to announce our 3rd Xceptor Data Hub Master Class, offering you and your team members an opportunity to become a certified Xceptor…
We have released Xceptor Version 4.1.3 on 4th July 2016. This provides a wide range of improvements across both Data Hub and Reconciliation Hub. The…