Briefing on Xceptor: Fund Services Platform for Reducing Operational Cost and Risk Xceptor is running a briefing session on our Fund Services Platform on Wednesday…
How Can Xceptor Help You?
Find out what Xceptor can do to help your business
Robotic Process Automation
Replace repetitive manual data transfer, enhancement and management tasks with user-configured Xceptor software robots.
Digitise paper-based processes and enable enhanced user interactions within the Xceptor platform.
Xceptor provides managerial control over complex processes, enhancing the ability to scale and providing actionable insight.
Xceptor provides ensures compliance with relevant regulatory regimes and assurance against risk with full audit, reporting and documentation capabilities.
Lower operating costs by automating manual processes and reducing errors.
- Xceptor is a single solution that replaces multiple custom built in-house software solutions.
- Manual processes are reduced / eliminated.
- Data processing errors are significantly reduced.
- New business can be taken on without incurring additional overheads.
Xceptor is a scalable technology platform that offers a low total cost of ownership.
- Xceptor meets increases in data volumes and complexities without incurring additional workload or headcount.
- Xceptor enables operational teams to implement quick roll outs without initiating large IT projects.
- Quick deployment across multiple business functions maintains a consistent approach across the organisation.
Decide how data is processed and managed.
- Achieve centralised control and workflow standardisation, coupled with local flexibility and working practices.
- Xceptor interfaces with upstream / downstream systems to facilitate increased STP.
- Accessibility to data to deliver effective customer service and client management.
- Give the bottom line an instant impact by increasing visibility and pinpointing productivity gains in processing departments.
Remove manual processes with Xceptor Robotic Processing.
- Xceptor reduces operational risk by eliminating reliance on manual re-keying for data capture, validation and enrichment.
- Xceptor enforces standard workflow processes to reduce scope for ‘off-the-books’ decision making.
- Full audit reporting functionality assures compliance with regulatory or internal checks.
Find out the latest information from XceptorView All Updates >
We are pleased to announce the release of Xceptor 4.1.6 on the 9th September 2016. The release focuses on adding enhancements to the security aspects…
Xceptor are pleased to announce the appointment of Mike Hickey as our new Sales Director. Mike will be responsible for driving forward new business opportunities at Xceptor,…
We are pleased to announce the release of Xceptor Version 4.1.4 on 2nd August 2016. This release includes a large and much-requested feature of drag-and-drop…
WSI are pleased to announce the appointment of Tim Morrison as Chief Delivery Officer. Tim will be responsible for all projects and assignments at WSI,…
WSI are pleased to announce our 3rd Xceptor Data Hub Master Class, offering you and your team members an opportunity to become a certified Xceptor…
We have released Xceptor Version 4.1.3 on 4th July 2016. This provides a wide range of improvements across both Data Hub and Reconciliation Hub. The…