Xceptor, the leading provider of process automation and data management services for the financial sector, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Zurich…
How Can Xceptor Help You?
Find out what Xceptor can do to help your business
Replace repetitive tasks such as manual data transfer, enhancement and calculations.
Create standardised workflows and enable faster process cycle times within the Xceptor platform.
Improve Operational Control
Enforce rigorous standards and act on operational insight by controlling work activities.
Compliance with relevant regulatory regimes is assured with full audit, reporting and documentation capabilities.
Lower your operating costs by automating manual processes and reducing errors.
- Xceptor can take most operational activities and codify them into business rules for automated processing.
- Manual activities are replaced by Xceptor which can manage the full process or escalate to human staff as needed.
- Data processing errors and the process cycle time are both significantly reduced.
- Rules are configured & managed by operational staff, balancing flexibility and control.
Xceptor is a scalable technology platform that offers a low total cost of ownership.
- Xceptor is a single platform that replaces multiple spreadsheet activities and custom built in-house software solutions.
- Xceptor can meet any increase in data volumes and complexities, requiring no additional headcount.
- Give the bottom line an instant impact by increasing visibility and pinpointing productivity gains.
Increase Operational Control
Decide how data is processed and managed.
- Achieve centralised control and workflow standardisation, coupled with local flexibility and working practices.
- Xceptor interfaces with upstream / downstream systems to facilitate increased STP.
- Accessibility to data to deliver effective customer service and client management.
- Xceptor enables operational teams to implement quick roll outs without initiating large IT projects.
- Quick deployment across multiple business functions maintains a consistent approach across the organisation.
Remove manual processes with Xceptor.
- Xceptor reduces operational risk by eliminating reliance on manual re-keying for data capture, validation and enrichment.
- Xceptor enforces standard workflow processes to reduce scope for ‘off-the-books’ decision making.
- Full audit reporting functionality assures compliance with regulatory or internal checks.
- Self-documentation ensures that organisations can easily meet regulatory requirements.
We're making automation easier for you
Xceptor puts the power of automation in the hands of the experts – your operational team. With an easy-to-learn toolset and intuitive interface, Xceptor can get your automation efforts up and running quickly.
Find out the latest information from XceptorView All Updates >
Aite Group recently published a report, “Data Management Vendor Technology: Takin’ Care of Business”, in which it highlighted that investment in data management technology solutions…
XCEPTOR APPOINTS MARCO SABLONE AS DIRECTOR OF SALES FOLLOWING RECENT OFFICE OPENING IN NEW YORK. April 6, 2017: Xceptor, the leading provider of process automation…
Xceptor, the leading provider of process automation and data management services for the financial sector, today announced the launch of a new office in New…
At the end of last year, we ran a briefing on our Fund Services Platform, setting out how Xceptor had been applied within fund…
New service, Relay, will help banks to meet the new Margin Requirements for Uncleared OTC Derivatives by automatically processing email-based margin calls London - 22…
We are pleased to announce the release of Version 4.2 of Xceptor, which, among a number of improvements, provides a step change in how customers…
Many banks are looking to consolidate the efficiency gains they have achieved in their post-trade confirmation processes by continuing to drive down process cycle time…
The McKinsey Annual Global Banking Review has highlighted digitisation as a key trend that will impact the banking sector over the next couple of years.…
Lean process improvement is a methodology that can be used to focus on making continuous improvements to any business process. The principles of lean concentrate…
In recent years, banks have undertaken major change initiatives to ensure that their post-trade processes comply with Dodd-Frank and EMIR regulations and meet T+2 settlement…
Briefing on Xceptor: Fund Services Platform for Reducing Operational Cost and Risk Xceptor is running a briefing session on our Fund Services Platform on Wednesday…